Pony 4 Precious Scholarship Program Information
This is an annual scholarship program Pony 4 Precious offers to any student. To apply you must fill out the application and do a project for Pony 4 Precious.
Students are required to post a YouTube video or publish a press release in the local newspaper, blog, or online journal about Pony 4 Precious. Those making a YouTube video, review the contest on the Pony 4 Precious website in accordance with the rules, requirements, and deadlines. Those doing a press release must submit their article as well as proof of being published. (URL or copy of printed paper). These must be submitted with your application.
The board of directors will review all submissions and rank them based upon content, style, format, and audience reached. Pony 4 Precious will have the right to use this YouTube video link or press release to post on our website. All applications must have the college or university they have been accepted to. If you are the winner the check will be made to the college or university direct in the winner’s name
Students may refer to data, information, and publications provided on the Pony 4 Precious website.
Scholarships awarded will be granted based on the number of donations we had in the prior year. The award amount and number of scholarships is the decision of the board of directors. You must send in an application and the YouTube video or press release together to be qualified for a chance to win a scholarship.
Good luck to all students and we look forward to your submissions!
To apply for the scholarship, you must apply online with your application by April 5, 2022, and the winner or winners will be announced in June 2022.
- 2022 Scholarship Winner to be TBA
- 2022 Scholarship Winner is Rhyann Davies Yavapai College Nursing Program
- 2021 Free book program with the Northern AZ Wranglers passed out 130 books and YTD have donated over 350 free books
- 2021 Scholarship winner is Sarah Friesen Yavapai College Nursing Program
- 2020 Scholarship winner is Blake Donoho He is attending LSU for an MBA
- 2019 scholarship winner was Shannon Haupert she attended Grand Canyon University
- 2018 scholarship winner was Central Arizona College on the 25 scholarship program